Elegant watercolor florals -- in muted blues, greens, and yellows -- grace the covers of this inviting journal. Design is embossed and embellished with jewel-like flecks of gold foil.
- 160 crisp pages provide plenty of space for personal reflection, sketching, or jotting down favorite quotations or poems.
- Thick, smooth-finish paper supports a variety of pens or pencils.
- Light gray lines subtly guide your writing.
- Archival-quality acid-free paper helps preserve your journal entries.
- A soft blue elastic closure secures your writing.
- Powder blue endsheets complement the design.
- Tuck notes, mementos, and more in the inside back cover pocket.
- Popular small-format size -- 5'' wide x 7'' high -- fits easily in most bags and backpacks.
Asian Botanical Journal